-   -   Print Setting in a sheet for specifc area. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/454214-print-setting-sheet-specifc-area.html)

Heera

Print Setting in a sheet for specifc area.

Hi All,

I have a range of area, lets say from "A1:H1000" and I want to print this area in 20 pages.

I want to print 50 rows in each pages. I am unable to find a code on net please help.

Regards
Heera Chavan

bill k

On Thursday, 31 January 2019 00:59:56 UTC+13, Heera wrote:
Hi All,

I have a range of area, lets say from "A1:H1000" and I want to print this area in 20 pages.

I want to print 50 rows in each pages. I am unable to find a code on net please help.

Regards
Heera Chavan

Heera. You do not need a code.

You can set up the pages by selectiong your area.

Set print area. A1 to H1000.
Select number of pages long... 20
Select number of pages wide... 1
Select print preview.