-   -   move values from top of column B to bottom of column A (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/454213-move-values-top-column-b-bottom-column.html)

[email protected]

move values from top of column B to bottom of column A

I want to find the next not empty cell in column B.
Cut the cell value.
Find the next not empty cell in column A.
Paste the cell value.

bill k

On Wednesday, 23 January 2019 04:22:55 UTC+13, wrote:
I want to find the next not empty cell in column B.
Cut the cell value.
Find the next not empty cell in column A.
Paste the cell value.

I hope there aren't thousands of numbers.
One way would be to select all the empty cells in column B
use the "delete cells" with the "shift cells up" option
after that you could select the cells, cut them and paste them to the list in column A
regards Bill K