-   -   Reverse Vlookup? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/454026-reverse-vlookup.html)

[email protected]

Reverse Vlookup?

I am searching a table for a known value in a table and would like to return the column heading and row heading. Each would be in their own respective cell. From my understanding it might be something along the lines of a reverse lookup? I can email the excel file upon request.

Thanks!

Mark

Auric__

Reverse Vlookup?

mark.stevenson418 wrote:

I am searching a table for a known value in a table and would like to
return the column heading and row heading. Each would be in their own
respective cell. From my understanding it might be something along the
lines of a reverse lookup? I can email the excel file upon request.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vlookup+backwards

The second result (from extendoffice.com) should be what you're after.

--
We hide from the unspeakable.