-   -   Formula required for Month wise calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/453842-formula-required-month-wise-calculation.html)

vikas khen

Formula required for Month wise calculation

I have Check in date and check out date in Column B and C and total cost in Column E
Suppose in Date is 1April 2014 and Out date is 1 May 2014, then I need a formula for cost calculation for only month of April 2014.

your assistance in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Vikkhen

TIMOTHY

Formula required for Month wise calculation

=(C-B)*Rate

TIMOTHY

Formula required for Month wise calculation

If you want to include 1st may also then
=(C-B+1)*Rate

vikas khen

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 8:16:17 PM UTC+5:30, TIMOTHY wrote:
If you want to include 1st may also then
=(C-B+1)*Rate

Dear Timothy,

It would be very helpful if you share me your mail id or drop me test mail from your id on so that i will share you the exact issue with you.

Regards,
Vikkhen