-   -   SQL help? group? anything? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/452922-sql-help-group-anything.html)

Matthew Dyer

SQL help? group? anything?

So I'm starting to expand my 'data' knowledge into relational databases and wondering if there's a google group out there similar to you'se guys. the ones I've found are... inactive to say the least.

Similarly, if someone here could answer that'd be great -
how do I build a new field as a calculation of two other fields?

ex. I have fields Due Date and Completion Date, and I want to take Due Date minus Completion Date (a negative result meaning completion was past due).

GS[_6_]

SQL help? group? anything?

So I'm starting to expand my 'data' knowledge into relational
databases and wondering if there's a google group out there similar
to you'se guys. the ones I've found are... inactive to say the least.

Similarly, if someone here could answer that'd be great -
how do I build a new field as a calculation of two other fields?

ex. I have fields Due Date and Completion Date, and I want to take
Due Date minus Completion Date (a negative result meaning completion
was past due).

If this is a worksheet datatable then just add a column and the
appropriate formula to calc the diff between the 2 dates...

=DueDate-CompletionDate

...assuming your fields have defined names that are
row-relative/col-absolute!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Amandabui252

Thông tin khá bổ *ch, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế n*y để forum thêm phần đa dạng.

Stevenlinh1

Thanks bác, giờ mình mới biết đến thông tin hữu *ch n*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng như thế n*y post lên cho mọi người cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Đang rất quan tâm

Luannguyen992