TheExpat Wanderer

tracking table data

Product # colour stage time
111 red s1 12:00:00 AM
222 white s2 1:00:00 AM
333 blue s1 2:00:00 AM
444 red s3 3:00:00 AM
555 red s4 4:00:00 AM

the above table updated automatically from another sheet , each product goes trough stages the start sage S1 and the end stage S4 ,what i want , for example take product number 111 , the stage S1 become S2 I want the tracking information to be in another table as below

111 red s1 12:00:00 AM
111 red s2 12:30:00 AM
222 white s2 1:00:00 AM
333 blue s1 2:00:00 AM
444 red s3 3:00:00 AM
555 red s4 4:00:00 AM

could this be done by formula or VB code please help - highly appreciated.

Adrian Caspersz

tracking table data

On 27/09/16 07:07, TheExpat Wanderer wrote:
Product # colour stage time
111 red s1 12:00:00 AM
222 white s2 1:00:00 AM
333 blue s1 2:00:00 AM
444 red s3 3:00:00 AM
555 red s4 4:00:00 AM

the above table updated automatically from another sheet , each product goes trough stages the start sage S1 and the end stage S4 ,what i want , for example take product number 111 , the stage S1 become S2 I want the tracking information to be in another table as below

111 red s1 12:00:00 AM
111 red s2 12:30:00 AM
222 white s2 1:00:00 AM
333 blue s1 2:00:00 AM
444 red s3 3:00:00 AM
555 red s4 4:00:00 AM

could this be done by formula or VB code please help - highly appreciated.

Looks like you have to clone a textual copy and sort the whole sheet on
product then stage?

Sorry, not near Excel at the moment.

--
Adrian C