-   -   Active x control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/451521-active-x-control.html)

Fawn Lagimodiere[_2_]

Active x control

Hi.

I have a combo box with active x control, however users are able to delete. Users are able to delete field from the combo box but I would like to know if there is somewhere in the properties where I can not allow the users to delete and alway default to one of the combo box options.

If possible without Vba coding.

Thanks so much

GS[_6_]

Active x control

Hi.

I have a combo box with active x control, however users are able to
delete. Users are able to delete field from the combo box but I
would like to know if there is somewhere in the properties where I
can not allow the users to delete and alway default to one of the
combo box options.

If possible without Vba coding.

Thanks so much

Have you tried using a Data Validation dropdown list?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc