-   -   Clear Contents and Checkboxes Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/451512-clear-contents-checkboxes-button.html)

chrisparker3268

Clear Contents and Checkboxes Button

Hello,

I am trying to create a button in that will clear contents of E5:E8 and and also clear all checkboxes (located in D5:D8) on the sheet. I have the codes below but can't seem to get them to work together. Additionally, I cannot recall whether I created the checkboxes with activex or form.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("E5:E8").ClearContents
Sub clearcheck()
ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Value = False
End Sub

Claus Busch

Clear Contents and Checkboxes Button

Hi Chris,

Am Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:44:16 +0100 schrieb chrisparker3268:

I am trying to create a button in that will clear contents of E5:E8 and
and also clear all checkboxes (located in D5:D8) on the sheet. I have
the codes below but can't seem to get them to work together.
Additionally, I cannot recall whether I created the checkboxes with
activex or form.

your checkboxes have refer to column T range T5:T8.
Try:

Sub Test()
Range("E5:E8").ClearContents
Range("T5:T8") = False