-   -   Excel Add-ins for 2010 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/451496-excel-add-ins-2010-a.html)

[email protected]

Excel Add-ins for 2010

How do I download the Power Query add-in for my 2010 versin of excel. I've gone to the Microsoft Download Centre and clicked on DOWNLOAD - 32 BIT, then next and nothing appears to happen. It just says it's opening it and stays like that.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lulu

[email protected]

Excel Add-ins for 2010

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 2:43:50 PM UTC+10, wrote:
How do I download the Power Query add-in for my 2010 versin of excel. I've gone to the Microsoft Download Centre and clicked on DOWNLOAD - 32 BIT, then next and nothing appears to happen. It just says it's opening it and stays like that.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lulu

Sorry it gives me the option to save it. Where do I save it to?

Thanks

Lulu