-   -   New sheets from a Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/451215-new-sheets-pivot-table.html)

Ty

New sheets from a Pivot Table

Anyone,

The previous posted problem was resolved. Now, I am trying to take my project with the same pivot to create a sheet for each color from this Pivot without me manually doing it plus one special sheet with row names from the Pivot. Here is my brainstorming:

One special sheet with numbers of what you just completed for me along with:
-Display will change based on the filter and number from what was solved with color counting
-Display the label of the column in A4 or somewhere
-Display the row names(xyz_01)
-Display the numbers from the color counting(bottom on row 200-205? column K-S?) next to the row name(xyz_01)

Sheet for each color:
-Display just the label of the column
-Display just numbers of what was solved with the color counting
-Like a snapshot after the filter is set

Is the above possible?

Your help will be greatly appreciated,
Ty

Claus Busch

New sheets from a Pivot Table

Hi Ty,

Am Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:59:56 -0800 (PST) schrieb Ty:

One special sheet with numbers of what you just completed for me along with:
-Display will change based on the filter and number from what was solved with color counting
-Display the label of the column in A4 or somewhere
-Display the row names(xyz_01)
-Display the numbers from the color counting(bottom on row 200-205? column K-S?) next to the row name(xyz_01)

Sheet for each color:
-Display just the label of the column
-Display just numbers of what was solved with the color counting
-Like a snapshot after the filter is set

can you filter your table by color and copy & paste the filtered range?
If not, please provide your workbook with an example of an expected new
sheet.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional

Ty

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 2:34:26 AM UTC-6, Claus Busch wrote:
[...]

I am can filter but it is a lot of data to just copy and paste to complete this project. I wanted to move the column labels as row labels in the 1 new sheet. Another sheet will have the same as that sheet but include the pivot row description and row name. Is it possible to attach a document or workbook in here?

Thanks,
Ty

Ty

[...]

I can filter but it is a lot of data to just copy and paste to complete this project. I wanted to move the column labels as row labels in the 1 new sheet. Another sheet will have the same as that sheet but include the pivot row description and row name. Is it possible to attach a document or workbook in here?

Thanks,
Ty