Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code for multiple select of cells

Discounting the good advice that you seldom ever have to select cells to work with them...

How would you "select" all the cells on a sheet (.used range I suppose) of an input box entry.

The code equivalent of "ctrl key + click" on each cell with the number 5 in it.

The macro recorder gives you a bunch of cell address's, I want code to just select all the cells with 5 in them.

Thanks,
Howard