-   -   Expand and collapse (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/450112-expand-collapse.html)

Fawn Lagimodiere[_2_]

Expand and collapse

I have a file that uses data from external sources. I currently have it running on pivot table. The rows will always change from month to month so using grouping would take a long time since there are over 2000 rows.

With pivot table reports there is a function to expand and collapse fields. Is there a way to use a similar function without a pivot table?

Thanks

Fawn

isabelle

Expand and collapse

hi,

you can define a named range dynamic "MyQuery" as follows :
=OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,,,COUNTA(Sheet1!$A:$A),COUNTA( Sheet1!$1:$1))

isabelle

Le 2014-05-29 00:50, Fawn Lagimodiere a écrit :
I have a file that uses data from external sources. I currently have it running on pivot table.
The rows will always change from month to month so using grouping would take a

long time since there are over 2000 rows.

With pivot table reports there is a function to expand and collapse fields. Is there a way to use a similar function without a pivot table?

Thanks

Fawn

isabelle

Expand and collapse