Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Copy Data from one worksheet to another

I have Sheet 1 containing columns and rows of chronologically entered transactions.

I would like certain data in this sheet that conforms to certain criteria to automatically appear in sheet 2 as and when that data is entered in sheet 1.

Is VBA is the route to go, and if so, could someone suggest the code that might be used?

The Column headings in Sheet 1 a

DATE DETAILS DEBIT CREDIT

The criteria is to copy into sheet 2 only rows containing:

AV
CL
SP

from the DETAILS column.

I hope all this makes sense and any help would be much appreciated.

Joe