-   -   adding scroll bar to a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/449986-re-adding-scroll-bar-chart.html)

uchiha

adding scroll bar to a chart

alldreams wrote on 03/07/2004 16:46 ET :
Hi MVPs,

What would required to add a scroll bar to a chart object
in a sheet so the user can simply scroll to the right and
left to see the range in a chart?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I am also searching for a proper tutorial for this question, and I recently
discovered the UI chart control:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/chart_overview.shtml

It has a good scroll featu

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/cs...oll_zoom.shtml

With this kind of thing, to add scroll bar to the chart won't seems to be quite
difficult. I tested myself, very expedient.

GS[_2_]

adding scroll bar to a chart

Okay.., you've got my curiosity!

Why are you responding to a 10 year old post?

AND

What does a WinForms .NET control have to do with Excel VBA
programming?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!