-   -   HIDE VALUE 0 FROM CHART (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/449552-hide-value-0-chart.html)

Barry Mitchell

HIDE VALUE 0 FROM CHART

I have a table from which I create a chart. This table shows the number of times a certain incident happens. When there is "0" number of incidents on that cell, is it possible for it not to show on the chart.

Sorry if this doesnt make sense, head is starting to nip with this.

Claus Busch

HIDE VALUE 0 FROM CHART

Hi Barry,

Am Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:49:16 -0800 (PST) schrieb Barry Mitchell:

I have a table from which I create a chart. This table shows the number of times a certain incident happens. When there is "0" number of incidents on that cell, is it possible for it not to show on the chart.

instead of 0 use
=NA()

Regards
Claus B.