-   -   Hyperlink to Same sheet but after that want to hide link sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/448573-hyperlink-same-sheet-but-after-want-hide-link-sheet.html)

Ash Baw

Hyperlink to Same sheet but after that want to hide link sheet

Hello Sir,

I create button on sheet1 and hyperlink this button to open sheet2. after that i hide sheet2 but when i hide sheet2 link nor work. i want to button work after hidding the sheet
can u help me.

GS[_2_]

Hyperlink to Same sheet but after that want to hide link sheet

Hello Sir,

I create button on sheet1 and hyperlink this button to open sheet2.
after that i hide sheet2 but when i hide sheet2 link nor work. i want
to button work after hidding the sheet can u help me.

In order to display hidden sheets you need to set their 'Visible'
property...

Sheets("Sheet2").Visible = True

...where I assume you're talking about sheets in a workbook.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc