-   -   Looking up specific text then adding a number(s) associated with the text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447895-looking-up-specific-text-then-adding-number-s-associated-text.html)

Patrick Johnson

Looking up specific text then adding a number(s) associated with the text

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all and thank you for your help. I am almost complete with this god awful spreadsheet but I have gained so much knowledge from you all on here.
Attached is a copy of the workbook, please look to sheet 2. On there is a list of all the ore names and ore numbers. Would it be easier to create a table of the columns? Basically I want to have excel find a specific name Veldspar for example, then add the number next to the box containing veldspar with any other boxes containing veldspar.

Thank you for your help!