-   -   Duplicate worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447724-duplicate-worksheet.html)

navkaran

Duplicate worksheet

Data is entered into the main DATA sheet.

But i want most of my work to happen on the analysis sheet. Here most of the colums arent relevant, so i would hide them and use the relevant columns for analysis.

Is there anyway to duplicate the data worksheet. with live updating, or maybe with an event everytime i activate my analysis sheet. And copied with a reference so that if there is any change in the data, it changes in the analysis sheet too.