-   -   Data from excel range to User form in textbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447452-data-excel-range-user-form-textbox.html)

Bakar

Data from excel range to User form in textbox

hi everyone
I have an information in worksheet Sheet1 Cell EA3
I want when I load mu user form in the text box I see the information in cell EA3

Note the value in Cell EA3 is the sum of AA5+AA7+AA8
Conclusion I want to take data from excel to see in text box not transfer data from user form to excel

Can someone help please

Bakar

isabelle

Data from excel range to User form in textbox

hi,

Me.TextBox1 = Sheets("???").Range("EA3").Value

--
isabelle

Le 2012-10-21 12:11, Bakar a écrit :
hi everyone
I have an information in worksheet Sheet1 Cell EA3
I want when I load mu user form in the text box I see the information in
cell EA3

Note the value in Cell EA3 is the sum of AA5+AA7+AA8
Conclusion I want to take data from excel to see in text box not
transfer data from user form to excel

Can someone help please

Bakar

CellShocked

Data from excel range to User form in textbox

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:11:56 +0000, Bakar
wrote:

hi everyone
I have an information in worksheet Sheet1 Cell EA3
I want when I load mu user form in the text box I see the information in
cell EA3

Note the value in Cell EA3 is the sum of AA5+AA7+AA8
Conclusion I want to take data from excel to see in text box not
transfer data from user form to excel

Can someone help please

Bakar

I have a cell which I assign a range name to.

I have a text box (shape) where the text is equated to the range name
via formula, as in:

=NameCall

The term "NameCall" is just your range name, not anything else.

So if you name your range "Tally1" or whatever, the text box would
resolve to "=Tally1" (no parentheses).

So, you set your range name, and then place your "shape", as in a text
box "rectangle" or oval or whatever shape, and enter the formula, then
format the resultant text that appears.