-   -   Printing preselected pages in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446810-printing-preselected-pages-excel-2003-a.html)

Johnnyboy5[_2_]

Printing preselected pages in Excel 2003

I want to be able to print some preselected pages - eg. page 1,
3,4,5, 7 in a workbook of 10 pages. I might need to change the
pages selected but am happy to edit the marco if anyone can write me
one.

Many thanks

John

Excel 2003.

Claus Busch

Printing preselected pages in Excel 2003

Hi John,

Am Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:56:58 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Johnnyboy5:

I want to be able to print some preselected pages - eg. page 1,
3,4,5, 7 in a workbook of 10 pages. I might need to change the
pages selected but am happy to edit the marco if anyone can write me
one.

preselet your pages and run the macro:
Sub myPrint()
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"
End Sub

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Johnnyboy5[_2_]

On Aug 9, 8:24*pm, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi John,

Am Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:56:58 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Johnnyboy5:

I want to be able to print some preselected pages - eg. *page 1,
3,4,5, *7 *in a workbook of *10 pages. *I might need to change the
pages selected but am happy to edit the marco if anyone can write me
one.

preselet your pages and run the macro:
Sub myPrint()
* * ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"
End Sub

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Sorry I dont fully understand your response.

how do I "preselect pages" also not sure about the macro you wrote
there are a lot of ,,,,,,,,,,,, in it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

many thanks

John

Claus Busch

Am Fri, 10 Aug 2012 01:27:46 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Johnnyboy5:

how do I "preselect pages" also not sure about the macro you wrote
there are a lot of ,,,,,,,,,,,, in it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in "Page Break Preview" you select your pages with pressed CTRL-Button,
then choose "Set Print Area" and run the macro

On Aug 10, 10:11*am, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi John,

Am Fri, 10 Aug 2012 01:27:46 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Johnnyboy5:

how do I "preselect pages" * also not sure about the macro you wrote
there are a lot of ,,,,,,,,,,,, in it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in "Page Break Preview" you select your pages with pressed CTRL-Button,
then choose "Set Print Area" and run the macro

Sub myPrint()
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"
End Sub

Got it now, many thanks

John