-   -   Open all image file in a folder and insert into cell in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446628-open-all-image-file-folder-insert-into-cell-excel.html)

geniusideas

Open all image file in a folder and insert into cell in excel

Hi,

I have one folder with variety of image file. I wanted to insert this image into single cell row by row. Means we have to re-size this image according to cell size, align center horizontal and vertical. The number of image is huge then difficult for me to insert one by one. I want to create macro that can browse and select this folder then automatically insert all image inside this folder, re-size and align into cell row by row. Please help in excel VBA code.
Thanks