-   -   Basic Excel Marcos Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446532-basic-excel-marcos-help.html)

Andrew Arce

Basic Excel Marcos Help

Hi,

Im starting to use Macros for the first time and needed som help. I created a macros for one line where information is pulled from another excel sheet based on a certain cell,and copied onto another cell.
I created it for one row, but i need to extend the macros to all the rows.

Can this be done?

Thank you

Don Guillett[_2_]

Basic Excel Marcos Help

--
Andrew Arce

Sure, As always, post your code for comments/