-   -   Macro only goes to row 43 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446380-macro-only-goes-row-43-a.html)

dreamerz679

Macro only goes to row 43

I'm using the macro from the following site, which works great but will not go beyond row 43. It will create all the sheets necessary but it will not populate those sheets with the corresponding data beyond row 43.

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Sorry if this has been answered before, I didn't see anything close to this in searching.

Walter Briscoe

Macro only goes to row 43

In message of Tue, 19 Jun 2012
17:46:35 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, dreamerz679 <dreamerz679
writes

I'm using the macro from the following site, which works great but will
not go beyond row 43. It will create all the sheets necessary but it
will not populate those sheets with the corresponding data beyond row
43.

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to
create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list;
macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Sorry if this has been answered before, I didn't see anything close to
this in searching.

I decided to look at this problem in Excel 2003.
From Fl0013, I downloaded AdvFilterRepFiltered.zip
I appended 50 rows to the data.
None was extracted.
I stepped into ExtractReps
I found it used Database - a named range of 43 rows.
I changed that definition and the title line and my 50 rows were
extracted.
It did not help that the button text was not fully displayed.

I leave removing the dependence on Database to you.;)
--
Walter Briscoe