-   -   Excel 2010 to auto-generate an email to recipients in outlook 2010 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446337-excel-2010-auto-generate-email-recipients-outlook-2010-a.html)

dmcmillo

Excel 2010 to auto-generate an email to recipients in outlook 2010

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all,

I have no experience with programming in excel.I have an excel workbook that i have shared on a network drive. What i'm trying to accomplish in the excel sheet (attached) is I want anytime a user selects a drop down menu in "Column D" under the "PRB" header to select "NO" and saves the workbook I want an email generated to specific recipients, have preset subject and body of the email.
Please help as i am a for lack of better word "Complete Noob". Anyone that responds.can you speak if I am a customer because i'm obviously not at your levels.

Thanks for any help in advance!!!