-   -   Remove Spaces (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446171-remove-spaces.html)

carl

Remove Spaces

I recently switched from Excel 2003 to Excel 2010.

I am trying to remove spaces in a cell.

I think I use to use the find/replace in 2003 to do this but it does
not seem to work in 2010.

Here's an example of some data I am trying to remove spaces from.

CVGXBSC
CVGXC411
CVGXCMPS
CVGXCSS
CVGXDBK
CVGXFMT
CVGXLEH
CVGXLQP
CVGXMER

Don Guillett[_2_]

Remove Spaces

On Friday, May 25, 2012 11:51:19 AM UTC-5, carl wrote:
I recently switched from Excel 2003 to Excel 2010.

I am trying to remove spaces in a cell.

I think I use to use the find/replace in 2003 to do this but it does
not seem to work in 2010.

Here's an example of some data I am trying to remove spaces from.

CVGXBSC
CVGXC411
CVGXCMPS
CVGXCSS