-   -   Number Of Cells Between Colored Cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446074-number-cells-between-colored-cells.html)

JAgger1

Number Of Cells Between Colored Cells?

Using conditional formatting I'm able to highlight a cell with Red
when ever the number I'm searching for occurs in A1:A1000. Sometimes
the number will occur several times. Is there a way to count how many
cells there are between occurances of color? Thanks in advance

Paul Robinson

Number Of Cells Between Colored Cells?

Hi
Try searching this group with "count cells with conditional color
formatting" or similar.
regards
Paul