-   -   list box item select (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/445911-list-box-item-select.html)

kalpesh

list box item select

Hello,

i create listbox in "A1" cell name is "Mode" listbox
contain 5 item is Mode,Sale, Purchase, Payment, Receipt

now, problem is

when i select item "sale" in list box the column "C",
"D" was hide when i select item purchase Column "E", "
F" was hide
when i select "Mode" all column is shown,

how it possibel

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalpesh (Post 1601273)
Hello,

i create listbox in "A1" cell name is "Mode" listbox
contain 5 item is Mode,Sale, Purchase, Payment, Receipt

now, problem is

when i select item "sale" in list box the column "C",
"D" was hide when i select item purchase Column "E", "
F" was hide
when i select "Mode" all column is shown,

how it possibel

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Any chance you could explain more fully?