-   -   Rename 'VBAProject" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/445356-rename-vbaproject.html)

Charlotte E.[_3_]

Rename 'VBAProject"

How to rename the current VBA-project by VBA-code?

You know, the name 'VBAProject', which each VBA-project is born with...

CE

Tim Williams[_4_]

Rename 'VBAProject"

In the VB Editor, select the project in the tree then change the
(Name) entry in the Properties pane (press F4 if not showing)

Tim

On Feb 9, 9:03*am, "Charlotte E." wrote:
How to rename the current VBA-project by VBA-code?

You know, the name 'VBAProject', which each VBA-project is born with...

CE

Charlotte E.[_3_]

Rename 'VBAProject"

Thanks for the answer, which I already knew, but I was asking how to to
it by VBA-code?

CE

On Feb 9, 9:03 am, "Charlotte wrote:
How to rename the current VBA-project by VBA-code?

You know, the name 'VBAProject', which each VBA-project is born with...

CE

Tim Williams[_4_]

Rename 'VBAProject"

Sorry - I misread your question

Tim

On Feb 10, 3:35*am, "Charlotte E." wrote:
Thanks for the answer, which I already knew, but I was asking how to to
it by VBA-code?

CE

Den 09.02.2012 19:53, Tim Williams skrev:

In the VB Editor, select the project in the tree then change the
(Name) entry in the Properties pane (press F4 if not showing)

Tim

On Feb 9, 9:03 am, "Charlotte *wrote:
How to rename the current VBA-project by VBA-code?

You know, the name 'VBAProject', which each VBA-project is born with....

CE

Tim Williams[_4_]

Rename 'VBAProject"

ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Name = "projTest"

See: http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.aspx