-   -   how to automatic adding up 12 rows for one year, and 48 rows for therest of year (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/445187-how-automatic-adding-up-12-rows-one-year-48-rows-therest-year.html)

Cindy Wang

how to automatic adding up 12 rows for one year, and 48 rows for therest of year

Is there a function that I can use to automatic add up 12 rows for one
year figure, since the beginning number of the month always changing
each month?

Don Guillett[_2_]

how to automatic adding up 12 rows for one year, and 48 rows forthe rest of year

If numbers start at row 2 change c1 to c2
=SUM(OFFSET(C1,0,0,MATCH(999999,C:C,1)-11,1))