-   -   Adjust Pivot Table Filter based on a Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/445174-adjust-pivot-table-filter-based-range.html)

sgltaylor

Adjust Pivot Table Filter based on a Range

Hi All,

I would really appreciate help with the following.

I have an Excel 2007 workbook with two worksheets.
On sheet 1, I have a pivot table with a filter on a date field.
On sheet 2, in cells B2 to B4 I have three dates.

I need some VBA code which will change the filter on the
pivot table on sheet 1 to the same dates as entered in
sheet 2. A note on the dates, there may be only 1 date
entered up to a max of 3 different dates.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Steve