-   -   Deleting Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444964-deleting-toolbar.html)

Pete[_5_]

Deleting Toolbar

For some reason I cannot delete a custom toolbar I created. I have
removed the code that makes it visible when thee workbook opens and
deleted the Toolbar too howwever when I re-open the workbook the
toolbar comes back again.

Any ideas?

Regards

Pete

Jim Rech[_4_]

Deleting Toolbar

If you attached the toolbar to the workbook you'd have to detach it and save
the workbook. That is in addition to deleting it from Excel (again) so it
doesn't stay in your toolbar file (that is your, e.g., Excel11.xlb).