-   -   xls Compare Software (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444759-xls-compare-software.html)

Steve[_4_]

xls Compare Software

Hi All,

Does anyone use an Excel Compare Software product to compare and
report differences in workbooks and worksheets? I have found several
products out there like 4TOPS, Excel Compare, Synkronizer, etc. I was
hoping for some opinions from folks as to which they prefer.

Thanks so much!

Jim Cone[_2_]

xls Compare Software

Steve,
Also take a look at my commercial Excel add-in "XL Companion".
3 week no obligation trial, no advertising, no registration, easy to remove.
Down load from: http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware
--
Cell by cell comparisons for worksheets or selections.
(multiple compare options)

"Steve"
wrote in message
Hi All,

Does anyone use an Excel Compare Software product to compare and
report differences in workbooks and worksheets? I have found several
products out there like 4TOPS, Excel Compare, Synkronizer, etc. I was
hoping for some opinions from folks as to which they prefer.

Thanks so much!

novice

xls Compare Software

On Jul 11, 11:29*am, "Jim Cone" wrote:
[...]

Hi,

I don't know if this would help. I use extensively beyond compare for
a quick an dirty xl comparison.

Tom Meier

xls Compare Software

Steve,

We have been using Synkronizer for years in our offices. Synkronizer is the most powerful and fastest Excel compariason tool. It is also possible to merge the spreadsheets very easily.

Regards,
Tom