-   -   Macro to navigate through a Java Web-Page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444653-macro-navigate-through-java-web-page.html)

Don[_3_]

Macro to navigate through a Java Web-Page

I have to log onto our corporate reporting portal, click through
several folders, execute data queries, export the data to a .csv file
and then run some reports from that data.

I have the code written to get to the the web-apge I need, and prepare
the report for exporting.

There is a button at the bottom of the page that simply is titled
Export but it is a java enabled button.

I need the code that would in essence, click the button and start the
export.

I can't post a link to the site because it is an internal, secured
site.

Thanks

Vacuum Sealed

Macro to navigate through a Java Web-Page

Hi Don

I am no guru, and I maybe well off the mark but, my logic seems to think
that the ( Java Enabled button on the Webpage ) would have an underlying [
Sub Do_Whatever() ] routine attached to it.

You would most likely need to have a quiet chat with the Webpage
Administrator to see if it's all good to go ahead and do what you want to
do, then get the name of that underlying [ Do_Whatever() ] routine, so you
can point to it directly and start the process using the code you have
already setup.

HTH
Mick.