-   -   Help Required - 22nd May 2011 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444614-help-required-22nd-may-2011-a.html)

Akash

Help Required - 22nd May 2011

Hi,

Require help in sorting.
I have Two Sheets whose name are as follows:

In First sheet. I have two section - Active & InActive
In Second sheet. I have only one section - Master

In master I have list of product in Column A followed by serial no in
Column B.

I have Defined Named for Serial No and have put a Data Validation
(List) check in the 1st Sheet (both for Active & InActive).

What i want is if i select a serial no in the section of Active then
the selected serial no should not be allowed by the user to select in
the Inactive section.

I would like to know how this can be mapped.

Awaiting for a revert from your end.

Rgds

Akash Maheshwari