-   -   Help file for VBA custom function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444606-help-file-vba-custom-function.html)

Domagoj

Help file for VBA custom function

Hi to all, if someone can post the link or some other reference how to make help
file for VBA custom function (MS Excel).
For example, if I made Function CelsiusToFahrenheit - in spreadsheet, when someone
click on function icon to enter the formula, built in functions can have help file,
but i didn't found how to attach help file for my own, custom function
thanx

isabelle

Help file for VBA custom function

hi,

MacroOptions, méthode
but this functionality appears to be not operational in excel2007.

Sub Test()
Application.MacroOptions Macro:="MyFunction", Category:=7, _
HelpFile:="C:\MyHelpFunction.CHM", _
HelpContextID:=4050
End Sub

0 No category appears only in All