-   -   finding "favorites" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444375-finding-favorites.html)

jeff

finding "favorites"

Whenever I had a question I posted, and I wanted to make sure I could
find it later, I would click the star next to the post. That would put
it in some kind of favorites folder. You could click the button, and
all the topics you saved would be there until you unclicked it.

Where is this button? I see the stars are still there next to each
post. But, I don't see how you access the topics saved.

I don't come here all the time, and might not be here for months. Did
something change?

Thanks
jeff

Vacuum Sealed[_2_]

finding "favorites"

Jeff

I actually have a Folder attached to my Email programs Inbox.

Excel Q&A is what I call it and I just Drag/Drop anything of interest I read
for later use.

HTH
Mick