-   -   More Formula Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444308-more-formula-help.html)

Steve[_121_]

More Formula Help

I am trying to set a point value to change when a certin value is
achived. Here is an example:
Sales rep Tamra makes 3 orders for every 10 calls she recives, so she
has a 30% close rate and recives 12 pts. Tamra's goal is to close 40%
of her calls to achive the 25pt maxium. Here is our point scale:

Close Rate Pts.
< 25% 0
= 25% and < 27% 6
=27% and < 33% 12
= 33% and < 35% 18
= 35% and < 40% 22
= 40% 25

Is it possiable to enter this data in a single formula?

Jim Cone[_2_]

More Formula Help

With the Close Rate in cell B2 and using whole numbers...

=LOOKUP(B2,{0,25,27,33,35,40,1001},{0,6,12,18,22,2 5})

--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

On Mar 4, 8:58*pm, "Jim Cone" wrote:
[...]

Is it possiable to enter this data in a single formula?- Hide quoted text -

it works with whole #'s Thanks Jim. i could make this work, but
anyway for the formula to work with the % in there?

Steve[_121_]

More Formula Help

On Mar 4, 9:22*pm, Steve wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:58*pm, "Jim Cone" wrote:

[...]

anyway for the formula to work with the % in there?- Hide quoted text -

Forget that last question....i figured it out....thanks a million
Jim!!!!!