Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Removing Dashes in Excel

In Excel 2007 I am regularly importing information about bonds. The
import includes dashes in the CUSIP number. Is there a way to import
into Excel 2007 eliminating the dashes? I will the copy and paste the
information into Bloomberg and Bloomberg does not recognize the
dashes. I know how to eliminate the dashes following the import. I
am trying to eliminate that step as we will be doing this daily.