-   -   Refresh a local web page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444210-refresh-local-web-page.html)

Pete[_34_]

Refresh a local web page

Hi all

How do I get Excel to refresh a webpage on a local drive. i.e. the
equivalent of pressing F5?

I am on Excel 2002 SP3 and Windows Vista Home Premium

Regards
Pete

Email:

Pete[_34_]

Refresh a local web page

I have searched all the achieves of microsoft.public.excel.programming over
the last 10 years and couldn't find a solution so I assume that what am
trying to do is impossible

thanks anyway

Pete

Cell : 083 233 1628
Email:

"Pete" wrote in message
Hi all

How do I get Excel to refresh a webpage on a local drive. i.e. the
equivalent of pressing F5?

I am on Excel 2002 SP3 and Windows Vista Home Premium

Regards
Pete

Email:

AB[_2_]

Refresh a local web page

Or, maybe people here (like me, for instance) haven't actually
understood what exactly you're after. Like - do you want to refresh an
Excel wb or a Web page? When it should be refreshed - when you click
F5 or when you open the file/browser or every 5 seconds or when?

"Pete" wrote in message

Hi all

How do I get Excel to refresh a webpage on a local drive. *i.e. the
equivalent of pressing F5?

I am on Excel 2002 SP3 and Windows Vista Home Premium

Regards
Pete

Email: - Hide quoted text -