-   -   Code after the "Unload Me" call? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444075-code-after-unload-me-call.html)

Robert Crandal[_2_]

Code after the "Unload Me" call?

On userforms, I typically call "Unload Me" when a
user presses the "Cancel" or "Okay" pushbuttons on
the form. I have a new situation where I might
need to run some code immediately AFTER
the "Unload Me" line in a userform module.

Does anyone know if it's wise or reliable to
put source code AFTER a call to "Unload Me"??
I get the impression that the Unload will clear the
userform and all associated userform code out
of memory, but I'm not sure.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Robert

Michael[_52_]

Code after the "Unload Me" call?

Hi Robert.

I'm not sure either. but as hint why not hiding your form rather than
unloading it:
Me.Hide
Your Code
Unload Me

Michi

On 2011-01-02 08:13:02 +0100, "Robert Crandal" said:

On userforms, I typically call "Unload Me" when a
user presses the "Cancel" or "Okay" pushbuttons on
the form. I have a new situation where I might
need to run some code immediately AFTER
the "Unload Me" line in a userform module.

Does anyone know if it's wise or reliable to
put source code AFTER a call to "Unload Me"?? I get the impression that
the Unload will clear the
userform and all associated userform code out
of memory, but I'm not sure.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Robert

Mark Lincoln

Code after the "Unload Me" call?

Can the code be placed before the Unload Me call? Otherwise, as
Michael said, hide the form until everything else is done.