-   -   Copying and Deleting Range using buttons on worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/444032-copying-deleting-range-using-buttons-worksheet.html)

Svyatoslav Kuznyetsov

Copying and Deleting Range using buttons on worksheet

Greetings everyone! I will really appreciate Your help in solving such
a problem. My table looks like this:
A B C D E F G
1 - Block of data
2 Block of Data
3 - Block of Data
4 Block of Data
5 +
What I need to do. By clicking on "+" macro starts and it copies
range (b1:g2). It is paste in (b5:g6). In A5 appears "-" and in a7
appears "+". It will look like this:
A B C D E F G
1 - Block of data
2 Block of Data
3 - Block of Data
4 Block of Data
5 - Block of Data
6 Block of Data
7 +
It also needs to have a reverse action - by clicking on "-" block of
data is deleted and all other data is moved up. Thank You very very
much.