-   -   Save box / file name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/443909-save-box-file-name.html)

Johnnyboy5[_2_]

Save box / file name

Hi

I have a document (not template) which is password protected - so when
a user has to use it they use read only and then should save it will a
new file name. The problem is some users ! forget and save a “copy”
version of the original file name. I cant really use a template as
the default save it in templates and I want the new file saved in a
particular folder on the office Main frame.

I would like the “Save” box to be empty - (no file name in it) so the
user has to type in the new file name.

Thanks

Johnny