-   -   Clear contents of a 3-d (three-dimensional) range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/443558-clear-contents-3-d-three-dimensional-range.html)

[email protected]

Clear contents of a 3-d (three-dimensional) range

I can clear the contents of a range, but not a 3-d range. What's the
trick? I've tried assigning a name to the 3-d range, too - but that
didn't work either.

Dave Peterson[_2_]

Clear contents of a 3-d (three-dimensional) range

I'm not sure what a 3D range is. I understand what a 3D Name would be, but
that's not the same as a range.

If you meant that the 3rd dimension was sheets, then maybe you could loop
through the sheets and clear the 2 dimensional range on each sheet.

--
Dave Peterson