-   -   Form, Dual Monitors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/443541-form-dual-monitors.html)

Slim Slender[_3_]

Form, Dual Monitors

I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP with dual monitors. I have a work
book that is to be shared that has a form that I built. For some
reason
when the workbook is open on one screen the form will open on the
other monitor. Any ideas why and how to control/ prevent this? Also,
I would like to prevent users from using Alt+F8 to run macros and from
using Alt+F11 to see the VBE.

Scossa

Form, Dual Monitors

On 25 Ago, 01:02, Slim Slender wrote:
I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP with dual monitors. I have a work
book that is to be shared that has a form that I built. For some
reason
when the workbook is open on one screen the form will open on the
other monitor. Any ideas why and how to control/ prevent this?

Try this:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
With Me
.StartUpPosition = 3
.Left = (Application.ActiveWindow.Width - .Width) / 2
.Top = (Application.ActiveWindow.Height) / 2
End With
End Sub

Tnk for feedback.

Bye!