-   -   Accessing the call stack in an Excel VBA macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/443068-accessing-call-stack-excel-vba-macro.html)

Mike Suman

Accessing the call stack in an Excel VBA macro?

There is a control which lists the call stack members when you are in the
VBA programming environment. I need to access this from within a VBA macro
at run time. Does anybody have a clue how to do this?

Jim Cone[_2_]

Accessing the call stack in an Excel VBA macro?

According to Ken Getz in the VBA Developer's Handbook...
"VBA doesn't provide any method for retrieving this information"
--
You would have to write your own code to keep track of calls/releases.