-   -   Protection Problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442945-protection-problems.html)

Jim Berglund[_2_]

Protection Problems

I've just done something with protection to my spreadsheet that won't let me
run it or open the dialog box to let me unprotect it. (I don't know what,
exactly, but I was trying to protect it)

I'm using Excel 2007. Under Review, Protect Shared Workbook, Share Workbook
and Track Changes are all active, but Unprotect Sheet and Unprotect Workbook
are grayed out.

Can I fix this some how?

Jim Berglund

Jim Berglund[_2_]

Protection Problems

I was able to fix it. Please ignore this thread
Jim