-   -   "Do you want to update" msg (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442889-do-you-want-update-msg.html)

nadine

"Do you want to update" msg

I have a workbook that asks me this when I open it. I cannot find the link
that is pointing to another workbook. Does anyone know an easy way to find
this? Thanks so much.

Rich Locus

"Do you want to update" msg

Hello:
If you are asking the question I think you are asking, then in Excel 2003 go
to the Edit menu, then select Links. You can do the same in 2007 but use the
ribbon.
--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC