-   -   How to access macros via tool buttons? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442839-how-access-macros-via-tool-buttons.html)

Mel[_4_]

How to access macros via tool buttons?

Excel v2007

When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I
accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built.
I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all
my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have.
Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy
for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built,
menus, what?

[I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a
hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd
hide and show as needed. I don't think the QAT will be practical.]

Thanks,
Melina

Harald Staff[_2_]

How to access macros via tool buttons?

Hi Melina

See Ron's page http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

and if not
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm
http://www.andypope.info/vba/ribboneditor.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Mel" wrote in message
Excel v2007

When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I
accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built.
I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all
my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have.
Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy
for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built,
menus, what?

[I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a
hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd
hide and show as needed. I don't think the QAT will be practical.]

Thanks,
Melina

Ron de Bruin

How to access macros via tool buttons?