-   -   Autocomplete Custom Functions and functions arguments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442696-autocomplete-custom-functions-functions-arguments.html)

Subodh

Autocomplete Custom Functions and functions arguments

Hi,
I have custom functions in VBA.
I want Excel to show the Autocomplete options as the Microsoft Office
Excel displays below the cell a dynamic drop-down list of valid
functions, names, and text strings that match the letters or trigger.
Also, I want to make the arguments be shown automatically
For example, to make clear what i want
On pressing =sum for example ( excel automatically shows
Sum(Number1,
[Number2],...) to help the user on the arguments
So, I want my custom function also show the same.
Thanks for your reply to may question and the response.

Subodh