-   -   Tracking an email when sent directly from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442647-tracking-email-when-sent-directly-excel.html)

Rob[_34_]

Tracking an email when sent directly from Excel

I often use the feature FileSend ToMail Reciepient (as attachment)
when I'm working in an Excel Workbook. However I can never find any
record of this in Outlook, or anywhere else. Is there a way so this
gets recorded in Outlook, or can you tell me where I can find some
record of the email and its contents.

Thank you,

c1802362[_2_]

On May 18, 7:23*pm, Rob wrote:
I often use the feature FileSend ToMail Reciepient (as attachment)
when I'm working in an Excel Workbook. *However I can never find any
record of this in Outlook, or anywhere else. *Is there a way so this
gets recorded in Outlook, or can you tell me where I can find some
record of the email and its contents.

Thank you,

check your basic settings - on my Outlook account at work, everything
is captured in the sent mail folder

Art

joel[_981_]

Tracking an email when sent directly from Excel

In Office 2007 not everything is in the sent folder. A foward mail is
not kept!!!

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229